Burgers and Brew – One of the Interesting Burger Restaurants in America
Upon first look, you might think Burgers and Brew Restaurant is just another burger restaurant. You’d be wrong. The Burgers and Brew Restaurants have much to offer in the way of burger options and craft beers. Let’s take a peek into what makes this burger restaurant come out at the top.
Burgers and Brew Restaurants have been around since 2007. These restaurants came to fruition after two brothers came up with an idea. They wanted a place where you could grab a craft beer, a burger made with Niman Ranch products, and other fresh ingredients.
The Burgers and Brew eateries are all located in the northern part of California, with five locations in total. When visiting a location, you can be sure to find over 50 types of craft beer, 20 different burger options, and multiple side dishes; there is sure to be something for everyone.
Of course, the first burger mentioned needs to be the White Castle burger since it is from the original burger restaurant that opened in America. These burgers offer a square patty that is steam grilled with a delightful layer of cooked onions, a pickle, and sandwiched between a bun.
Try out their lamb burger or their chorizo burger for an excellent twist on standard burgers. If you’re looking for a more traditional meal – there are also options like a hamburger or cheeseburger. You can’t go wrong with lunch or dinner at Burgers and Brew.
What are the Most Famous Burgers?
Some other notably famous burgers are the McDonald’s burger, the In-N-Out burger, and the Burger King Whopper. Below are some additional details for what is included in each burger so you can order with confidence.
The In-N-Out Burger. With this burger, you’ll get toasted buns topped with a beef patty, fresh or grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and the specialty sauce In-N-Out burger is known for. Try this recipe for your own In-N-Out Burger.
The Burger King Whopper. You’ll get a flame-grilled patty with mayo, lettuce, ketchup, pickles, sliced onions, and tomatoes on a sesame seed bun. This grilled burger recipe will make you feel like you’re eating a Whopper in the restaurant.
5 Great Burger Restaurants in the World
Burgers and Brew restaurant is an excellent choice in America. However, there are great burger places all around the world. Below are some of the greatest burger restaurants in the world… and if you are not satisfied with the list, you can use the SpotBie Burger Restaurants finder tool to help you find what you are looking for!
- Burger & Beyond. This restaurant is located in London, England, and started as a food stall before becoming a physical restaurant. You’ll find such ingredients here as crispy pancetta bacon, bone marrow mayo, and dry-aged beef. Yum!
- Au Cheval. This is worth mentioning as it made multiple lists for the best burger restaurants. Au Cheval has locations in Chicago and New York – with some only serving burgers. You can expect your burger to include 8 oz of beef (in the form of two patties), dijonnaise, pickles, and melty American cheese on a bun from a local bakery.
- Flippin Burgers. This restaurant is set in Stockholm, Sweden, and was opened in 2012. The burgers here are created using the Michelin star Heston Blumenthal’s methods to make the perfect burgers. The patties are flattened so that you get the ideal bread to meat ratio. These delightful patties are added on top of buns that are baked daily by a well-known baker.
- Gasoline Grill. You’ll find this restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark. You might think the name of this restaurant is a bit odd – well, the original location was opened in a still-working gas station! Try out their butter burger, which includes a square of butter right under the top bun. The cheeseburger has Gasoline sauce for some heat, pickles, and onions.
- Paris New York. Despite the name, there are five locations for this restaurant, all in Paris, France. You’ll find delicious brioche buns baked fresh daily here topped with high-quality beef and cheese sourced from London. A must-try if you’re in the area.
Try out SpotBie’s Burger Restaurants finder!
Try out SpotBie’s burger joint finder by clicking here. If you are looking for the best burger joints, SpotBie will pull all the available burger restaurants near you by using the YELP api. You will NOT be disappointed!
You can read more about our places to eat tool here.
Where did Burgers Originate?
Burgers are arguably the most delicious sandwich you can eat. With juicy beef patties, pickles, tomatoes, melty cheese all sitting inside a buttery toasted bun, what’s not to like? You can have burgers on any occasion, from backyard BBQs to elevated umami burgers at fine dining establishments. Burgers have been around for many years and are here to stay. But where did burgers come from? Let’s explore a brief history below.
Burgers are one of those foods that have been around for so long; it’s strange to think about someone creating the first burger. Back in 1848, a lot of people from Germany started immigrating to the United States. Of course, delicious German food followed them. Hamburg in Germany was known for transporting excellent quality beef, which caused restaurants to start offering “Hamburg-style” steak. This was the beginning of burgers.
In 1904, a similar version of what can be bought today – beef patty on a bun – was released at the St. Louis World’s Fair. After that, the first White Castle Restaurant was opened in 1921 in Kansas, featuring hamburgers.
Who Invented the Burger?
The actual inventor of burgers is unknown as the burger has evolved over the years from something similar to Salisbury steak to the burger on a bun that it is known as today. You could claim Edgar Ingram and Walter Anderson, who opened the first White Castle Restaurant, as the inventors of modern-day burgers as their restaurant inspired bigger restaurants like In-N-Out, McDonald’s, and Burger King to open their first restaurants.
Now that you know where burgers came from, what the most famous burgers are, and the best burger restaurants around the world – it’s time to start checking restaurants off on the list. Try out each one – especially Burgers and Brew – and see which burger stands out the most to you! You’re sure to find some fantastic meals and drinks along the way.
Looking for More?
Now that your belly is full, you might want to check out shopping places near you. Or if you are really in the mood to keep having fun, why not check out an event that’s happening today near you? It’s a list of endless possibilities with SpotBie. Download our mobile app… We are just getting started 🙂